Morber High Life

The Champaign of Families---Crunchy. Conservative. Catholic. Consider yourself warned . . .

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hello from the mama!

Greetings everyone and welcome to our family blog. ;) Yes, this seems to be the "trendy" thing to do, doesn't it? Knowing that Heath and I don't generally follow trends (e. g. cell phones), you're probably wondering what this is all about. (Cue scratching of your head with a bewildered look) Well, we figured this would be a wonderful and easy way to keep up with family members, share some musings on daily life and maybe post some family pics along the way. Meanwhile, I also now have a free outlet for my rantings and ravings on various life issues. Aren't you lucky?

Posts from me will generally be about "mama" issues that tend to get me fired up (or the most recent ones I'm struggling with). These include, but are not limited to: childbirth, breastfeeding, homeschooling, raising our children to be faithful and lively Catholics and the daily antics of trying to maintain sanity in a house with a toddler and babe. I have a feeling you may be hearing about more of my struggles than triumphs as I am learning every day what a long way I have to grow. Please feel free to comment, respectfully disagree or shake your head in disbelief at anything I post. I hope if nothing else, our blog may bring you some chuckles and food for thought.
Shannon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home