Morber High Life

The Champaign of Families---Crunchy. Conservative. Catholic. Consider yourself warned . . .

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cavan Quotables

Here's a couple of recent quotables from our oldest:
Loud crash heard in kitchen

Me: What happened?!


Cavan: Mom, your shelf fell off your beach!

One of my splendid Christmas gifts was a rolling island to create more counter and storage space in our kitchen . . . somehow he interpreted the island as "beach". It would be nice if I had my own beach! (Anyone else sick of winter?!) Though I don't know why there would be shelves there, unless it involved a sand bar w/ a cabana Heath serving me drinks. ;)
And this one just happened today on an absolutely GORGEOUS day, leaving me salivating at the mouth even more for spring's arrival . . .
Cavan: Mom, does Dod (God) wiv (live) in va (the) sun?
Me: I don't know . . . He lives in heaven. Do you think heaven is in the sun?
Cavan: Yeah . . . 'tuz ('cause) den (then) He tan (can) woot (look) down on us and watch over us beddew (better).
So precious are the young years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home