Morber High Life

The Champaign of Families---Crunchy. Conservative. Catholic. Consider yourself warned . . .

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You know you have an addiction when . . .

. . . . your 2.5 year old daughter asks for milk in the morning and then says after taking a sip, "Mmmm, it's yummy coffee mama!"

This usually happens in the morning, but really, ANYTIME she gets milk in a cup, she says "it's coffee". It's very cute, but does make me realize how much I LOVE my own coffee. ;)

Well, I guess there are worse things to be addicted to . . . maybe this Lent will have to see a decrease in caffeine. Gasp! Did I even say that out loud?! Never mind, forget what you have seen here. ;)

1 Comments:

At 10/17/08, 10:31 PM, Blogger Katie said...

My not quite 2 year old knows how to make lattes if it makes you feel better. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home