Morber High Life

The Champaign of Families---Crunchy. Conservative. Catholic. Consider yourself warned . . .

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Summer's Winding Down . . .


So, it's been two months since I posted. Yep, pretty status quo around here. ;) Just wanted to post a couple of pics of the kiddos from earlier in the summer so I feel as if I have contributed something to this blog recently. It's pictures like this that would make you think life is peachy-keen around here 24/7. Ha, ha. Doesn't she look as if she simply adores him?!

In all honesty, these two do have some really cute, touching moments of hugging, sharing, instructing one another and exhibiting virtues we try hard to pass down to them (with varying levels of success). Then, we have those days where someone is squealing, hitting, pushing and pointing fingers at the other every other minute. I mean it too, they really do literally hold up fingers and point at one another with furrowed eyebrows and mean faces! When I am not angry about it myself, it is a funny sight.

Here's another one from that night on our deck . . .

Hopefully, I will have a few more after I download pictures from our camera. But who knows when that is going to happen. ;) Overall, we had a pretty fun and busy summer . . . I still can't believe it is the end of August!


2 Comments:

At 8/27/08, 10:07 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Aww, they look so cute! Surely they aren't capable of the behavior you accuse them of? ;)

 
At 8/27/08, 5:20 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I am always amazed at how quickly behavior dissolves from blissful, peaceful interactions to World War III.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home