Morber High Life

The Champaign of Families---Crunchy. Conservative. Catholic. Consider yourself warned . . .

Friday, July 17, 2009

The wife and kids are gone . . .

. . . and boy, is it quiet around here! Shan and the little ones are seeing my folks right now and I stayed behind, with weekend Masses and a wedding to tend to.

These trips-without-Dad are always bittersweet for Dad himself. I love that my parents are enjoying my children (and vice versa), that my wife is getting some "time off", that I can do whatever I feel like doing (like watch a complete season of a show on DVD in about 48 hours : ) . . . but I sure miss them by about Day 3. Not there yet, but talk to me on Sunday!

1 Comments:

At 7/27/09, 12:08 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Warning: Once you have more than one child, the "time off" factor for mom is nearly non-existent. But PawPaw and Grandma Debby sure make the days easier! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home