Morber High Life

The Champaign of Families---Crunchy. Conservative. Catholic. Consider yourself warned . . .

Sunday, March 08, 2009

ShamWow!

I don't usually watch much TV, especially on sleepless nights. Mainly because it is usually just filled with infomercials or Suzanne Sommers or Your Baby Can Read ads. (Don't get me started on that program.) However, a month or so back, Heath and I were both up while kiddos were actually staying asleep (praise Jesus!) and we happened upon a ShamWow commercial. I must admit, I was VERY impressed! You know it is awesome marketing when the commercial ends and I thought, "How have I lived my life up until now without a ShamWow?!" That really is saying alot when I don't even have those same thoughts about cell phones! ;)

I came across this today and had to share. It uses parts of the actual ShamWow ad, but the song is great. Hope you get a kick out of it too.

1 Comments:

At 4/8/09, 11:45 PM, Blogger melbys said...

hysterical! i've shared it with lots of friends!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home