Morber High Life

The Champaign of Families---Crunchy. Conservative. Catholic. Consider yourself warned . . .

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"Dahb"

The latest reasons that my children are adorable:

Kellyn: Has recently gained an interest in animals and has started replicating their sounds. The best though is when she crawls around on the floor making a kitty noise and licking our feet. I could watch her do it all day!

Cavan: Has taken quite a shine to the movie "Finding Nemo." he loves to re-enact the scene where a number of seagulls chase after this crab who is being dangled above water. He tells me, "I be buwd ("bird"), you be dahb ("crab"). And then he starts saying, "Mine, mine, mine" like the gulls in the movie and then proceeds to bite me. Great stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home