Morber High Life

The Champaign of Families---Crunchy. Conservative. Catholic. Consider yourself warned . . .

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Welcome July!

This has been a difficult month, to say the least. We're trying to regain a sense of normalcy around here, but it's proven nearly impossible.

After the funeral, Molly, Shannon's 11-year old sister, came to stay with us for a week. Afterwards, we headed out to Washington DC for a week's stay (sans Molly and with my parents). I attended a Sacred Music conference while the rest of the fam saw the sights. It was a great trip, but I've spent every day since at work, trying to get ready for a Choir Alumni weekend that begins tomorrow here at St. John's. It's going to be great, but it's been a huge headache to plan. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm really looking forward to its completion. Also, as soon as we returned home, Shannon went to pick up Molly again, and she's been with us ever since. There's a good chance that this will be a long-term arrangement, which I'll blog about in the future.

Please keep us in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home