Morber High Life

The Champaign of Families---Crunchy. Conservative. Catholic. Consider yourself warned . . .

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Busy . . .

I've entered that busy stretch for me from mid-November to mid-December. Amidst all my regular rehearsals and duties, rehearsals started this week for our Christmas concert "festival choir", in which choristers from all my choirs get together and sing a few selections. It's a wonderful opportunity, but it adds a quite a bit of time to my work week. We also have rehearsals for an "Honors Mass" at the cathedral in Peoria this Sunday. These are pretty intensive, as we'll rehearse Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday night, with a long day on Sunday between driving, more rehearsing, and the mass itself. So altogether, I'll have 8 rehearsals in a 6 day span. I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home